Cerebral Palsy Community
Bell Palsy
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bell Palsy

I have Bell Palsy is one of the symptoms Blurr Vision?

I

Related Discussions
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Bell's Palsy is not a symptom of blurred vision, but it is the other way round—you can get blurred vision due to Bell's Palsy.
Other causes of blurred vision are glaucoma, refractive errors (near or far sightedness), diabetes, retinal detachment, optic stroke, infection or injury to eye, migraines, floaters, brain tumors, temporal arteritis or due to bleeding into the eye.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP to run tests and examination to clinch a diagnosis.
Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank