CP and psychosis
I have a 19 year old daughter with cerebral palsy who woke up her usual self and by midday was having hallucinations and delusions. She is being treated for psychosis but I'm wondering if this is was brought on by her bacterial infection. Has anyone ever seen this before????
My daughter is very sensitive to medicines and some bring on hallucinations.  Is your daughter on a new medicine by chance or a dosage adjustment?  Also, if your daughter has run fever, it might cause this.  
I have mild spastic diplegia CP. When i was 23 out of the blue it happened to me. I was driving. I was diagnosed with panic attacks. Nothing triggered it all I remember from that day is it was a beautiful day and i was on my way home from the pool with my son. All of a sudden i couldnt breath, hallicinations, my head felt like air. Then i was in an ambulance. Worst day ever. I have read alot about CP and it is common. I have been treated for it ever since.  I hope she feels better.