Maybe cp?
My son is 10 years old.  He had a c-section birth and weighed 9lbs 9ozs.  From an early age, he has had problems with drooling and his hearing.  His motor skills appeared to be developing normally.  He has been in a local special needs school since nursery and has speech delay and learning difficulties.
He has been genetically tested and these haven't picked anything up as abnormal.
He has recently had trouble running and we have been to see the doctors at the hospital, who have said that he has tight calf muscles and the doctor has suggested that he has a mild form of CP.
Does this sound as if this could be right?

You would need to take a neurologist opinion to rule out cerebral palsy and also to find out the cause of his symptoms.

Do not delay in scheduling an appointment.

Nothing can be said with surety without a detailed clinical examination.

Let us know what the neurologist advises and post us about how he is doing.

Regards.
Thank you for the info

Nathan was seen yesterday and casts made for his splints.  My husband is chasing everybody daily now to ensure that we see a specialist as soon as possible, and that everything is in place for the botox injections.

We may be clutching at straws, but we have tried to get a diagnosis for Nath since our health visitor thought that there might be a problem.  Now we have a starting point and will keep you informed

Thanks again