Cerebral Palsy Community
alternative help
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

alternative help

hi i have bifrontal lobe brain injury i was windering if hyperbaric oxygen and reiki are treatments worth investing in and if there other treatments that could be of some us or help, i am new to this site so any help woul be greatly appreciated before i invest my money in these therapies thanks.
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
All brain injuries are permanent, especially the old ones. New brain injuries due to ischemia may respond to oxygen therapy, but this is unlikely to be beneficial in older injuries. Reiki may help you cope better with your deficits (if you have any) but is unlikely to cure the deficits. Do discuss this with your treating doctor. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...