Cerebral Palsy Community
cerebral hemorrhage
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cerebral hemorrhage

My husband had a cerebral hemorrhage.His too young.It was 12am when he wakes me up telling me that he think his having a stroke and so I bring him to the hospital.But when they had him in CT SCAN they found out that theres a bleeding on his right side of the brain and its so deep that they can perform an operation.

When I talk to him that morning when he had the attack he was completely responsive and concious,he can move both side of the body but feels heavy on the left..The hospital transfered him to bigger and better medical center where theres neurologist.

My question is,Is he in a dangerous situation even his concious and can nod,shake his hands and feet 3 days after the attack..and is he doing better if they are going to remove the ventilator?and will he be back to his normal body?

I really need to know.Im so confuse right now.