cerebral hemorrhage
My husband had a cerebral hemorrhage.His too young.It was 12am when he wakes me up telling me that he think his having a stroke and so I bring him to the hospital.But when they had him in CT SCAN they found out that theres a bleeding on his right side of the brain and its so deep that they can perform an operation.

When I talk to him that morning when he had the attack he was completely responsive and concious,he can move both side of the body but feels heavy on the left..The hospital transfered him to bigger and better medical center where theres neurologist.

My question is,Is he in a dangerous situation even his concious and can nod,shake his hands and feet 3 days after the attack..and is he doing better if they are going to remove the ventilator?and will he be back to his normal body?

I really need to know.Im so confuse right now.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your husband. If he is responsive on the ventilator, and doing well, and if the clot/blood has been removed, then there is no reason why he should not do well. People lead normal life after this. The cause of bleed will need to be found out and treated. Please discuss with his neurologist, as he alone knows your husband's condition well, and can throw some light on his progress.
Take care!