cp
i have cerebral palsy only a mild case i am a soldier and i am physically active and can preform pretty much everything someone without cp can but i have never been able to get flexible i still cannot fully extend my leg while taking a full step while walking since i have cp is my body capable of becoming flexible enough to take a full step
Hi there!
In cerebral palsy it is not possible to achieve complete range of movements. There may be restriction of movements depending on your body tone and severity of cerebral palsy. You can try doing some exercises like stretching and flexibility exercises to maintain joint mobility. Passive exercises require no assistance from the patient; these exercises can be performed on your own. Regarding complete range of movements and flexibility it is advisable that you see a doctor. Only after clinical evaluation he will be able to determine whether you will be able to achieve complete extension of your leg or not. Do write to us again.
Best luck!