Cerebral Palsy Community
hello
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hello

My name is Stephanie and I'm about to be 21 living with mild cp. I have spastic hemiplagia on my entire left side. I was very fortunate that it is so mild and to actually have a good friend with cp. I'm currently pregnant for the second time. First one ended in a miscarriage. I was wondering if there was any mother's on here with cp and looking forward to gaining some online buddiies with cp and can relate