masterbations
I have a 12 1/2 year old son with cerebral palsy . He has been hanging over the kitchen chairs and the kithchen cabinets and no matter what i do to get him to stop he will not stop he does it all hours of the day and most of the time he does it when i go to bed i think i counted at least 6 times the other night he also dont walk he crawls around the house i was woundering could this be a sign of masterbations ?  if so is there any way i can get him to do that kind of stuff in his own room ?
why in the world would you link his behavior to masterbation?
because his privrate is not normal if you know what  i mean
I'm comfused...what do you mean hanging over the chairs and cabinets?
Here's the thing. If you do find him doing this, simply take him by the hand and tell him that this is not the place to be touching himself, rather lead him to his room and tell him that he can masturbate in his own room. That way it will be less strenuous on him. Right now he is a young teenage boy. Boys when they discover themselves for the first time masturbate excessively. It will eventually lose its thrill for him.