Cerebral Palsy Community
masterbations
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

masterbations

I have a 12 1/2 year old son with cerebral palsy . He has been hanging over the kitchen chairs and the kithchen cabinets and no matter what i do to get him to stop he will not stop he does it all hours of the day and most of the time he does it when i go to bed i think i counted at least 6 times the other night he also dont walk he crawls around the house i was woundering could this be a sign of masterbations ?  if so is there any way i can get him to do that kind of stuff in his own room ?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
193609_tn?1292183893
why in the world would you link his behavior to masterbation (masturbation)?
Blank
493447_tn?1209487955
because his privrate is not normal if you know what  i mean
Blank
298824_tn?1349958777
I'm comfused...what do you mean hanging over the chairs and cabinets?
Blank
Here's the thing. If you do find him doing this, simply take him by the hand and tell him that this is not the place to be touching himself, rather lead him to his room and tell him that he can masturbate in his own room. That way it will be less strenuous on him. Right now he is a young teenage boy. Boys when they discover themselves for the first time masturbate excessively. It will eventually lose its thrill for him.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...