Cerebral Palsy Community
motivation

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

motivation

My name is Alex and I have mild cerebral palsy. I am very introverted, though on the flip side I don't like to be alone. My conclusion for that is that I have a case of high functioning autism. I have never been diagnosed with autism but I know that I have it. I have an above average IQ and I have been consciously internalizing this disability for better and worse. I am an artist, singer, gamer and have practiced martial arts in my teens. My tendons have always been the issue for why I felt that I couldn't, but my will to live and perseverance have helped me stay mobile.
Hi Alex!
Your symptoms may not be due to autism. They could be due to severe anemia, low thyroid function or low vitamin D. All these can cause pain in moving body, cause some sort of depression and make you feel less interested in interacting with others. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. It is not safe and correct to assume you have a problem like autism. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.