Cerebral Palsy Community
new issue of pant wetting during the day
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

new issue of pant wetting during the day

My daughter will be turning 4 in Jan and since her last birthday, we have learned she has a heart murm., and we noticed a change in her eye when it started to deviate inward(left) her vision is so impaired she needs bifocals. We have also been in therapy for a few months for her tippy toeing.  She was seen by a neurologist he does not beleive she is a child with CP, but no tests were done.  Now she has been potty trained for almost 2 years and she is wetting her pants during the day.  It really has been one thing after another, and I'm worried this could be another symptom that we need to address. Please let me know if you think this could be related or if this is at all typical.