occupational therapy
i come from Nairobi kenya and I am raising a child with celebral palsy. it was diffficult to accept at first but now learning to manage it. the problem with the occupational therapy clinic in Kenyatta Hospital is so old  and outdated sometimes I wonder if our children are getting the best.How do I and other mothers raising such childre able to access a person who would wish to donate equipment to the department.Kindly assist .
Gesare.
Hi Gesare.
How are you doing?
Is the hospital being run by the government?  You may want to ask the help of the social welfare department or the health department of Kenya for the equipments needed to upgrade the occupational therapy clinic of the hospital.  There are also non-governmental organizations that may be willing to help with the funding in procuring the equipments or even help raise funds through a fund raising campaign or activity.  I think the possibilities are endless.  And it’s good to know that you are willing to initiate the project.    
Good luck on this endeavor.