Cerebral Palsy Community
optic nerve atrophy and radial nerve palsy
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

optic nerve atrophy and radial nerve palsy

Last year in May 2010 I had an accident whereby I sustained internal head injury. I have problems in my optic nerve and radial nerve. My right hand and leg doesn't moves so freely as it used to be and due to optical nerve atrophy I have lost  vision of my right eye. what should I do for its treatment and early recovery I live in a small town of India. Can you please advice me some domestic or self treatment. At present I have started taking acupuncture and medicine for recovery of nerves and blood flow but I do not know how much it will be effective.
I am diabetic and suffering from hypertension from last 2 years.