CIN 2 Treatment Decision
I just turned 22 years old this month, and I had a colposcopy done last week during which one biopsy was taken.  I have all ready received my results and I have been diagnosed with CIN 2.  Because of the intermediate nature of CIN 2, the doctors provided me with two choices:  have a LEEP procedure done now to get rid of the cells OR wait about 4 months for a follow-up and if I am not showing signs of regression or my cells have gotten worse, have the LEEP procedure done then.

My gynecologist told me that in my age range, approximately 70% of CIN 2 cases get better, about 20% stay the same, and the rest get worse.  I cannot find any statistics similar to these online.  Any input on spontaneous recovery, 22 year old immune systems fighting off CIN 2, or similar information would be very much appreciated.

I am concerned with the issues LEEP has presented with pregnancy-- mainly miscarriages and extremely premature deliveries.  I have no children, but I would like to have two.  My gynecologist said that with just one or two LEEP procedures, there are typically no adverse effects but as LEEP treatment numbers increase so do the associated complications.  Since I have high risk HPV, it is about 20% likely that even after the cells are removed, that they will develop again eventually-- so I may ultimately need more LEEP procedures, which is frightening since I would like to be a mother.  Does anyone have any statistics or experience with this?

This whole situation is really stressing me out, but I am young, I do no smoke, I eat very well, I take daily multivitamins, and I regularly exercise, so I am hopeful.  Please offer any advice/information you can!  I am working to determine a decision within the week.  Thank you!
I forgot to mention that I had my third Guardasil shot this January (I had the previous two in 2007).  Might this help my situation at all? I realize that I all ready have the virus, but if my body can make antibodies to fight it in my arm, perhaps will that increase their chances of fighting the infection on my cervix?