Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Concern
I am nearly 24 years old and have had abnormal paps since I was 19 (although it did clear up for a couple years and show up normal). I've had two colposcopies, but both times she told me there was a very, very small area affected by HPV, one she could hardly see. She says my abnormal paps come back the lowest grade of precancer. I received a new birth control roughly 4 months ago also. Anyway, I have not had a colposcopy in over a year and she doesn't seem to think I need one even though my tests are abnormal. However, the past 2 weeks I've been bleeding after sex. Once, I bled for 4 days so it seemed like a period. The other times, it was just enough to be on the toilet paper. I have also felt like I have a kidney infection/stone. What do you think is going on? Should I trust her opinion or demand another test?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Oh also I get a pap every four months.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
how did you manage to have a smear at 24 please. i have been asking for a few years now with no such luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
how did you manage to have a smear at 24 please. i have been asking for a few years now with no such luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Do you live in America? They make it easy on us here :(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources