Cervical Cancer Community
Deep vaginal pain, burning/knife-like feeling???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Deep vaginal pain, burning/knife-like feeling???

Since my very first visit to a gyno I have always had a clear pap. When I was pregnant with my first child, the dr couldn't figure out why the pap kept coming back negative. After I had my child we started doing all these tests to see why it was coming back negative and I was told I have HPV(cervical cancer) growth cells that produce. I go in and the dr takes biopsies from inside my vagina and they always come back negative to cancer cells. She just keeps telling me they look abnormal so we will just keep testing them. Its been 5 years since I had my son and I am having horrible pains in my vagina. Its a constant burn, almost knife-like stabbing deep inside. Nothing seems to ease this pain. My husband once told me he thought I had pelvic inflammatory disease because of how my body discharges fluids. I don't know much about pelvic inflammatory disease but I have noticed when I urinate I discharge clumps from my vagina. They are white, almost like a milky chunky substance and when it hits the water, it doesn't really break up. Could someone please help me because my gyno doesn't seem to be giving me answers. I have also noticed that during intercourse I feel a lot of pain, almost to the point that I can't enjoy a minute of it. My husband tells me that he feels something moving everytime he pushes in, is that normal as well?