+HPV, LSIL, and ovarian cysts - Higher risk for cancer?
Hi. I have some unusual circumstances and want to find out if one thing can have anything to do with the other. First, quick family history: oldest of 4 daughters (3 of which have had hysterectomies due to endometriosis).  In 2009, based on blood tests and gyn visit, I was found not to be in, nor starting in menopause. I hadn't had a period in several months. In 2010, based on a very high FSH level and a gyn visit, I was found to be post-menopausal and put on estradiol and progestin. The next visit I tested for ASCUS and high risk HPV. I had a colposcopy done, with no additional concerns. The 6-month redo showed LSIL. Somewhere amongst all my doctors' visits, someone ordered a CT for something - not sure what - but it showed ovarian cysts (which probably explains some of the pain I've had over the years). I have cysts in my breasts, as well. Am I at a higher risk of ovarian or cervical cancer, with this mixture? Also, not sure about how you can go from not even close to menopause, then to post-menopausal in 12 months or less.
Low-grade (LSIL) means that there are early changes in the size and shape of cells. They may also be referred to as cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN-1). Since there is abnormal tissue on colposcopy, the doctor may perform endocervical curettage or a biopsy. A biopsy is the removal of cells or tissues from the abnormal area for examination under a microscope.

If the cells come abnormal, then treatment is decided.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.