HPV TYPE 82
what can you tell me about HPV type 82?
I am 56 years old,have been in menopause for two years.I never ignored my gynocology controls,but then this year,CIN2 suddenly appeared at my pap smear control  and HPV type 82 as a biopsy result.ı never had warts or other symptoms before.Then I had a  LEEP operation.
My husband said he has had active sexual life only before we got married.Is it possible for this virüs to wait for 30years?
I know it sounds crazy... but yes, it is possible for it to be hiding out for that long.  Often our bodies will store the virus dorment and then it comes active during an illness or stress.  HPV 82 is one in the high risk categories, meaning it's capable of causing changes to cervical cells.  

It is also possible that the HPV is a coincidence and that a drug your mother took to prevent miscarriage while she was pregnant with you is causing the abnormal cells... My mother in law is the same age as you and she gets regular paps still because of that.  

Also, after a certain age, the cervical cells begin to change on their own.  

I am sure you and your husband are very happy.  Don't let this get in the way of that... it's very likely this is from 30 years ago!  I have heard of it before!