Help please !
A year back my mother had cervical cancer stage 1B but she had a radical hysterometry and now exactly after 1 year she has bleeding from her anus(fresh red blood).  Its been about 2 weeks now its not in great quantity just a little bit. Could this be related to her cervical cancer? Is this serious? God forbid if it is related to her cervical is it curable ?! Please help me and answer as much as you can for me. I'm very depressed about this.
She also had a Ureteral reimplantation few months back after her 1 kidney was blocked due to the cervical operation.
Anal fissure and hemorrhoids are the most common causes of anal pain and bleeding from the anus. Depending on their location,they can be internal(rectum) or external(near anus) hemorrhoids.Internal hemorrhoids are usually painless.It seems that your mother may be having external hemorrhoids.

Diagnosed by clinical examination,Per rectal examination and anoscopy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.