Cervical Cancer Community
High risk Precancerous cells removed, and returned fast
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

High risk Precancerous cells removed, and returned fast

Last year I was diagnosed with HPV, very high risk, and had laser a few days after. About a week after laser, I was bleeding uncontrollably (they advised me that over 3/4 of my cervix was affected) so I returned to the hospital to have it cauterized. Five months later I returned to the obgyn and they said that a large portion had regrown. They took a biopsy, and advised me that there's a possibility it could have formed into cancer... I have not had intercourse or any type of sexual activity in the past year.
I am 25, I smoke, and I have many medical problems, epilepsy, myositis, pseudotumor cerebri, Heinoch schonolein purpura, fibromyalgia, GERD, IBS, pelvic inflammatory disease, painful bladder syndrome, chronic kidney infection syndrome, chronic fatigue and migraines, high blood pressure, loin pain hematuria syndrome, lupus inhibitors (lupus anticoagulative blood) vitamin B12 and D deficiency, as well as iron deficiency (just to name a few lol) I am wondering if this is normal, if I should be worried about cancer, if it has happened to someone else in this short of a period (as I am told it can happen over decades) or if the possibility of my OTHER medical issues may play a factor in this?
Well, I was told I had high risk HPV and within a year they said I had cancer and had to have a total hysterectomy. Mine happened quickly! It's been a year since I had the surgery
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...