Cervical Cancer Community
Hpv positive strain unknown symptoms of cervical cancer.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Hello my name is Amy. I am 21. Since age 17 I have had abnormal paps. stage 5 cervical/ovarian cancer is in my immediate maternal family. well over a year ago I was tested for stds. And came back positive for hpv. My doctor sent me to a womens wellness center to get the strain test. But when I got there they turned me down because I wasnt 21. So fast-forward to today. I am very worried. (also keep in mind no insurance.) Over 4 months ago. I noticed a signifigant change in periods and bowel movements. My periods for may june and july were very heavy and lasted over 7 days. Then skipped periods up till now. But horrible cramping,alot of white mucus,spotting on and off,change in bowel movements,maliase,and cant eat very much. These symptoms are just getting worse. Went to er two weeks ago, they did abdominal contrast ct, and it showed plueral effusion,colitis,and fatty liver. They just sent me home. Then 2 days later I was rushed by ambulance to diff. Er and was admitted. Bp was 189/98 and pulse was 165. And was feeling internal tremors. They didnt do any further testing. Also bumps symetrical on each foot, and under each armpit. And lost 20 pounds in less than a month. So what should I do?
Also frequent urinating
HPV is less likely to cause such symptoms. The abdominal symptoms can be related top colitis and heavy periods can be due to endometriosis,ectopic pregnancy,hormone imbalance,endometrial hyperplasia,polyps,use of IUD’s and depo shots, sexually transmitted diseases,PCOS and benign and malignant pathologies of the uterus. For HPV, you should get a repeat PAP smear and a biopsy done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.