Cervical Cancer Community
I really need help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

I really need help

Plz help me i was diagnosed with cervical dysplasia in April 2012 i have been trying to get a colposcopy and biopsy done but i can't seem to find some one who will take share of cost medicaid, and iv'e recently started bleeding after sex, and my pelvic area is in constant pain, has the dysplasia progressed? Please help me??? I don't know what else to do, do you think i need a hysterectomy? I have ovarian cysts too been through 4 surgeries to get rid of them.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
You definitely need medical attention as soon as it can be arranged. The progression of cervical dysplasia is a slow one. The pelvic pain can also be due to pelvic infection, ovarian cysts or endometriosis etc. The decision for hysterectomy depends on your symptoms and findings of colposcopy and Pap smear, desire for childbearing, age etc. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.