Is this a sign of cervical cancer?!
Hello, my last "normal" period was August 17th, 2012. I usually have a 29 day cycle. So I should've gotten my period on September 15th. On September 18th I had some brown discharge for a few hours and then again on the next day. It completely stopped after that. Now today I have the same thing, except before the brown discharge I had a dark red clot and it's completely stopped again! I've been feeling extremely tired lately as well. I've taken an HPT and it came back negative. I'm unsure if these symptoms are serious enough to go to the doctor or if it's safe to see if my period will come back normal next month. Help please?!
HI,
The brown discharge cannot be counted as a period and hence the possibility of pregnancy needs to be excluded. This can be done by doing a blood test or an ultrasound scan. If there is no pregnancy then the cause needs to be evaluated. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.