Low density mass measuring 7.1 cm x 5.1 x 3.3 cm
I was treated for what was suppose to be an ulcer since April.  Treatment wasn't working so I had a CT scan that just last week that shows an abnormal expansion of the uterine cervix by a low density mass measuring approximately 7.1 cm transverse x 5.1 cm AP X 3.3 cm craniocaudal.  There is questionable extension outside of the coundaries of the right aspect of the cervical stroma into the parametrial fat and vaxcularity.  A few mildly prominent pelvic and internal iliac lumph nodes are noted on the right measuring appr. 5.5 mm in short axis.  There is a right external iliac node measuring 6.4 mm.  Bilateral adnexal hypodensiteies are also noted and likely represent cysts.
Multiple borderline prominent right pelvic lymph noders.  Metastatic nodal involvement is not excluded.  PET/CT could be considered to assess for regional or distant hypermetabolic mestatic disease.

Could be please put this in layman's terms........is this cancer???
Hello I know its been  a couple of years you posted this, But I hope your doing well?  And I just came across this doing some Research for my sisters condition she does have metastatic  cervical cancer....  If you don't mind me asking  How is your treatment going if any ? Thanks for your consideration...