Lump on Cervix... Should I be concerned??
Hello!  I am a 33 year old woman. Been with my husband for 10 years. 2 kids, both normal vaginal delivery. About a month ago we noticed there is a lump on my cervix. it is on the lower left side. It is not painful. Have not had any other symptoms. I had my last pap test in October which came back normal.

Just not sure if this is something to worry about. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Krystal
HI Krystal,

I noticed a hard pea sized bump, lump, growth or whatever you want to call on my cervix today.  I feaked out and ran myself straight to the gyno.  Turns out it is a very common condition called a Nabothian Cyst.  The doctor was able to tell just by looking at it.  Put my mind at ease.  You may want to make yourself an appointment just so you are assured it is nothing serious.  I'm glad I went because I was sick over it and now I have peace of mind.

Good Luck!
Pam
Thanks for the info. I have an appointment in a few weeks. My dr didnt seem overly concerned so I am not either.

What did they do for it?

Thanks!

Krystal