Cervical Cancer Community
Ovarian or Cervical Cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Ovarian or Cervical Cancer

Thank you but my uterus, back left lower pain that is getting worse and my urethra pressure nerve pain in all area of the pelvis... I just started bleeding really bad and I am only in my 17 cycle of my menus cycle...In really bad pain and taking percocet.....  I started my period last month 5 days earlier... The month prior the that one I was 4 days early....This is what happened last year when I had so much cystic chocolate that ruptured.  I was in so much pain and so much clotting came out for months and then they said endomitosis ans andometriosis...
Wondering if it could be endomitosis cancer??  Any info from anyone would be appreciated.... Thank you rc
Main causes of spotting between periods could be due to infection in an area of the body related to menstruation (including the vagina, the cervix and even the bladder). Other causes could be polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases of pituitary gland, hormonal imbalance of estrogen and progesterone and uterine abnormalities like fibroid and  cervical dysplasia. However endometrial cancer can present before the age of 40 and can present with bleeding from the vagina, including bleeding between periods or spotting/bleeding after menopause, long, heavy, or frequent episodes of vaginal bleeding and severe pelvic cramping. You need to get a pelvic examination and PAP smear done. If PAP comes abnormal then you may need endometrial biopsy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for responding to my post.....
I went to my OBGYN and saw my Dr that has been going through my endometriosis... She set up date 2/22/2013 for a biopsy of my endometrium to rule out cancer...
The reason is because of my bleeding only 10 after my last period. I started again having it for 8 days straight.. Plus every month my periods have been really off like 6 to 4 days early with severe pain in between periods....  I have been in a lot of pain and having pain in my chest and still have nerve pain going down my left side finger tips to my feet...still having a low temperature of 98.9 to 99.9....if the biopsy comes back good then she wants to do ablation in my endometrium area.
I have heard horrible story's about getting ablation of my uterus, because they ended up having more pain and bleed outside of the uterus..They end up getting a full hysterectomy... I really cant afford to go the long route and end up with having hysterectomy...

What do you think if it comes back good results and I hope they do...
should I get the Ablation of my uterus???