Cervical Cancer Community
Pain in left cervix and outer vagina area
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in left cervix and outer vagina area

I have been getting sharp random pains in  the lower left pelvic area that feels deep in.  More in the cervix feeling.  I have been told by doctors that my cervix leans to the left. This pain comes and goes but is more frequent these days.  I do have what you call a spastic bowel and always have problems when i eat. but i also know i have problems in my cervix as well.  Also, lately after having intercourse, I have an extreme burning sensation on the outerside of the vagina, which will last about an hour after intercourse causing to urinate being difficult.

Please help and tell me what the problem could be and what steps i need to take. thanks
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have been having very similar symptoms and was just told I have ovarian cysts & cervical dysplasia.  My recomendation to you is to go in for a pap b/c that is how they found the irregular cervical cells & what led to my pelvic ultrasound, which showed the cysts.  The pelvic pain could definately be caused by cysts.   I also have been having a burning sensation that lasts for awhile after sex & I believe it might be caused by the dysplasia.  

I don't mean to worry you b/c your symptoms could also be caused by many other things & that is why it is important to get in to see a doc.  The sooner you go the better b/c sometimes it takes awhile for all the testing, ect.  
Blank
541196_tn?1293556536
Burning could be a sign of an infection as well as an allergy to the sedan or to latex if using a condom. If it's due to a condom you can try animal skin or other non latex brands.

Pain, like mentioned could be dysphasia... But dr's say early abnormal cells don't cause symptoms. So more likely it's the position of your cervix, cysts, firbtoid or other.

Good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank