Question
Just got a call from doctors office that my Pap smear came back abnormal. .5-1 from 5 . Have to see Gino in a week or so for further testing . Super scared. Should I be super concerned ? Thanks
False positive HPV with PAP smear are very less. You need to get a repeat PAP smear after a few days and if it comes positive, then colposcopy and colposcopic biopsy can be done.

HPV is transmitted through skin-to-skin contact, usually during sexual intercourse. It can also be transmitted through oral sex. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.