Still not sure
Ok I've had surgery a year ago for " abnormal cells" in the cervix area wasn't said if it was actually cancer but went on and had the surgery,some say i can still have kids some say i can not im confused I want to know if I really can to start trying
For the abnormal cells, get your PAP smear done. If the PAP smear comes abnormal then a repeat PAP smear should be done every 6 months and if they are still abnormal then a colposcopy or biopsy should be done. If the PAP smear comes out normal then you can start trying for conception.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
WaS your surgery a leep procedure? I had one done and am 21 weeks pregnant now. Don't give up faith, you can still have kids :)