To have X-Ray test or not?
I'm a Chinese(18 years old) and just received an injection of TAT on 24,2,2013 at a local hospital.During my injection everything's ok.but when it was almost over , I heard a sound like something was fractured ,and I'm sure that's syringe needle. The nurse said nothing after that so I went home,but I just can't stop thinking back that . Because now 3weeks later i sometimes still feel swell (hardly feel pain).So I plan to have a X-Ray test but the problem is that I have been afraid of radiation for years and I know it may cause cancer ,especially when my injection site is the upper buttock where there're digestive track and other important organs like bladder. I really don't know what to do next , to have a test or not?please help me ,thanks!!
The sound could be the piston strinking when the injection is given. To clear any doubts of any broken needle, get an x-ray done. Cancer is caused when exposure to the x-rays is done for a long period of time or many times. Occasional exposure of the x-ray will not cause any harm.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank u! I had 5times of X-Ray and 1time of CT before,does that matter?besides,I learn from the Internet that some organs are sensitive,so,do I need protection for that?