Cervical Cancer Community
Warts!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Warts!

Good day,after my wife gave birth the doctor found wart in her vagina which we also seen before, but we don't mind about it. After that wart was examined,  the doctor said its a vereneal wart & told my wife to ask me if I have sex with other women for the past 9 years. Is vereneal warts really came from sexual intercourse?  I'm just worried because I work abroad & I start examine myself & I see 1-2 warts in my scrotum area. For my wife the doctor said that she has to undergo 3 session of medications or whatever you call that. The question I have in mind is..How serious this "verenial warts" is? Thanks!
Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.