Cervical Cancer Community
White bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

White bumps

I have noticed white bumps around my vagina. cld you tell me what that is and how i treat them please? Thank you,
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub,folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you very much for your comment. I will try to do the warm compresses first and observe. I will definately keep you posted on my progress,

Thank you once again.

Louisestambuli