Cervical Cancer Community
cervical cancer or STD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

cervical cancer or STD

Hi, ok i need some advise about 2 weeks ago on a friday i had sex with my boyfriend the next day i had a tattoo appt. which was about 4 hours long sitting on the same position wearing tight jeans... the next morning i wake up and go to the bathroom the burning was soooo bad i actually cried, never felt anything like it!! that same sunday in the afternoon it started getting worse to the point where walking was even uncomfortable aroud 6:00 pm it got so bad and i noticed that a i had a fever so my sister in law took me to a medimerge by her house cause by this time it was almost 8:00 pm and i didnt want to go to the ER  this whole time i thought i had a UTI so they did blood work and according to the Dr. my white blood cell count was really hight abouth double the normal i didnt know what to think he said maybe it could be your kidneys so because it was so late he suggested to give me a penicillin shot and he prescribed antibiotics strong ones for about 10 days! The next morning i work up in worse shape even after the shot and the oral antibiotics, but at this point my symptoms had changed i thought that the burning was happening when i peed and it turns out it was where the pee would hit ao at this point i knew there was something wrong cause i felt like something was raw in my vagina. So i call my OBGYN explained the situation and they couldnt take me in that day so the gave me an appnt for the next morning  still very uncomfortable even when i walked, could not find a comfortable position to sit the only way i felt a little better was laying down, so i go in she sees me tells me it could be herpes or some other STD she did vaginal culture and blood work mind you every time she touched me there i was almost in tears 1 week later the results come back and im NEGATIVE for everything including no std no virus no bacteria nothing now its been almost three weeks since that and i still dont feel like im 100% i finished my antibiotics yesterday and as im trying to find an  answer to this i dont think that was normal i did have rough sex but not to leave me so hurt and to take medication for 10 days!! years ago i did have HPV in my cervix and the cells were frozen now i have notice by reading so much that bleeding after sex is not normal i thought i was!! :( i probably bleed 5 out of 10 time in an average after sex, im assuming now this is really not normal can the abnormal cell in the cervix come back could this be a sign of abnormal cells?? anyone has some advise please help!!! thank you!
If the culture and other tests came out normal then it is less likely to be due to STD’s but can be due to honeymoon cystitis.It is actually a form of urethritis.Abstain from intercourse for a few days,take plenty of fluids and take some OTC analgesics like ibuprofen or diclofenac.Also take pyridium for 2-3 days(it stains the urine orange) and sit in warm non soapy water.Also consult a doctor for antibiotics prescription if the symptoms persist.In future also,urinate immediately after intercourse to flush out the bacteria and ask your partner to indulge in plenty of foreplay or use lubricant jellies.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.