cervical cancer
In 2010, shortly after I had recieved my gardicil vacine, I had my Pap smear three months later, it came out abnormal, I never had an abnormal Pap, well they re did the Pap twice to confrim and said I had some cell change, I had a colposcopy done to remove the area that were in question, I was told I had mild dysplasia. I later obtained my records to find that it was cause by HPV, even thoe I havent had sex, it makes me wounder if the shot caused me to have this.
If there is a prior exposure to the HPV prior to getting the gardasil shots then it can show symptoms in later life and efficacy of vaccine is reduced. This may be the cause of the dysplasia caused by HPV occurring even after getting the gardasil vaccine.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.