Aa
A
A
Close
cin 3 / grade 3 cervical cancer
Hi im 26 years old my partner and i are trying for a baby but recently found out i have grade 3 / cin 3 changes after my 4th abnormal papsmear. I am quite scaredaout the whole ordeal and am booked in for a procedure known as len or lletz procedure. Just wondering how common this is at my age and can i go on to lead a happy life with pain free worryfree pregnancies? My biggest fear after all this has happened is conceiving and carrying a healthy baby to full term. Please help.
Cancel
4 Answers
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
HI,
Because of the grade 3 CIN changes in the cervix, the LLETZ procedure becomes necessary. This can successfully remove the CIN changes. After which you can have a successful pregnancy after proper treatment. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
What im scared about now is if once they do the lletz procedure and after it has been tested there is a chance it may come back worse than cin 3 changes as it has been left untreated for four yrs now. And if that happens and im actually in the barrier of cervical cancer.... Will i be able to have children??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have had cin 3 for the past 6 years i have had x3 biopsies and at least 5 letz procedures i have 2 children already and am currently 36 weeks pregnant and have no doubt i will go 2 term. You will be fine :)im 27 btw
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
aya im 30 i had cin 3 4 a while i had a letz 4 months ago ive been ok up2 now but this month ive had 2 periods even tho im on the pill and takein it proper. im avin another colposcopy in jan do u think i should go bk 2 my docs or wait till then ive been getin back ake 2 n it hurts wen i av intocourse im not 2 sure wat i should do.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank