long lasting diarrhea
I have had diarrhea for 5 weeks, every time I eat anything or sometimes when I drink liquids, it takes a few minutes, especially when I stand. I have to head for the john.nothing but bright yellow, almost pure liquid stool, if you can call it that. Every now and then it will be dark brown liquid, but not often. My doctor has ran stool and blood work, I have been waiting for a week now with no answer, can someone ease my mind for now?
Causes for your symptoms could be infection in the intestine, food allergy, irritable bowel syndrome, malabsorption, nutritional deficiency, celiac disease and inflammatory bowel disease .You should consult your doctor who may consider tests like complete blood count with ESR, stool tests, ultrasound abdomen, food allergy tests like hydrogen breath tests for lactose intolerance and colonoscopy if required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.