Cervical Cancer Community
need some guidance on scalp sores please
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need some guidance on scalp sores please

Hello, my fiancé has three very circular round sores on her scalp that have just recently manifested into bleeding caters almost. She does have psoriasis and a few months ago had been having some cervical problems. Her entire body is always very sore to the touch and has been getting worse. lymph nodes are a little swollen and fatigue is getting extreme. are these things connected or isolated? oh, also has been complaining of losing more hair than normal. These new lesions are something that have just occurred in the last few days away from our home traveling for the holidays. im a little nervous that these symptoms are a precursor to cancer has she has neglected to continue to see the doctor for her cervix.
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
There are many possibilities for such sores. It can be Kerion, Dissecting cellulitis scalp, Infected epidermoid cyst,Perifolliculitis capitis, tinea capitis or bacterial boils. I feel that without clinical examination,pinpointing a diagnosis is tough. Also a complete examination and culture of the sores may be required. You should get it checked from your doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...