normal paps and hpv
My paps finally started coming back normal after a couple of years of ASCUS to LSIL. I also showed high risk hpv. Now that my paps are normal, does that mean that I have cleared high risk hpv?
It is good that your PAP smears have come normal but you need to get regular PAP smears done after every 6 months and if it comes abnormal then get a colposcopy and a biopsy done. High risk strain of HPV need to be followed up closely as a normal PAP smear does not mean eradication of virus altogether.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.