ovarian cysts
I have a cyst in my ovary and I am having to go for a second tvs do I need to worry I am also having frequent pains in my lower abdomen on the right hand side is this normal
Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that can form in the ovaries. They are common in child bearing age.  Mostly they are symptomless But Ovarian cysts can, however, cause problems if they twist, bleed, or rupture. Most ovarian cysts will go away on their own.

One of the most effective treatments for ovarian cysts is use of contraceptive pills or progesterone pills. It can also be treated surgically and this procedure is known as drilling. Other modes of treatment are laparoscopic surgery, laparotomy or surgery for complicated ovarian cysts.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.