white bumps on my cervix
I had a smear test done a year ago during my sexual heatlh check and was told that i have some white bumps on my cervix- my smear test results and sexual health results all came back normal however i was advised at the time to have yearly smear test done .  Today i had my sexual health check done and was told once again that i have these white bumps on my cervix as a precautionary measure i'm being referred to have a laposcomy (if thats how you spell it) and biopsy done i'm worried that i'm gonna be told that its cancerous cells or something even though last years results where normal

Has any body else been told this before and if so what was the outcome?
should i be worried?
When I was 19 I had my first pap because I became sexually active and it came back at being abnormal they took a biopsy and it came back that my cervix were changing and everything was okay. I have a yearly pap because my mother had cervical cancer so I am monitored very closely