Chemotherapy Community
Chemotherapy Question
About This Community:

Welcome to the Chemotherapy Community: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for chemotherapy patients ~ PAST or PRESENT. It is also for family, friends and loved ones of chemotherapy patients. Topics in this community include: Blood Tests, Bone Issues, Brain Issues, Complications, Dental Issues, Eye Disorders, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal Issues, Heart Issues, Infertility, Kidney Issues, Liver Issues, Living with Chemo, Long-term Effects, Lung Issues, Lymphedema, Memory Problems, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy, Nutrition, Pain, Research, Skin Issues, Thyroid Issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chemotherapy Question

My grandfather was receiving chemotherapy last week and the nurse messed up and he received a bottle of medicine in 15 minutes, that normally takes 45 minutes to an hour.  During which he lost his speech, but it came back in 5 minutes.  Now he is having problems with his sight and his mouth is still numb.  Do I need to find another Dr. or what?   I know the symptoms are related to the mess up, and I just need some suggestions....Thanks