Chemotherapy Community
Moms first chemo treatement
About This Community:

Welcome to the Chemotherapy Community: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for chemotherapy patients ~ PAST or PRESENT. It is also for family, friends and loved ones of chemotherapy patients. Topics in this community include: Blood Tests, Bone Issues, Brain Issues, Complications, Dental Issues, Eye Disorders, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal Issues, Heart Issues, Infertility, Kidney Issues, Liver Issues, Living with Chemo, Long-term Effects, Lung Issues, Lymphedema, Memory Problems, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy, Nutrition, Pain, Research, Skin Issues, Thyroid Issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Moms first chemo treatement

Hello,  my mother is 65 years old and received her 1st carbo/taxol chem treatment for ovarian cancer.  Today is Monday.  She has been felling completely drained since Saturday night, barely getting out of bed and only eating a little bit.  She complains of being achy like the flu.  Should we be concerned or are these normal side effects?  Thanks.