Chemotherapy Community
Thrush + Preventative Chemo
About This Community:

Welcome to the Chemotherapy Community: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for chemotherapy patients ~ PAST or PRESENT. It is also for family, friends and loved ones of chemotherapy patients. Topics in this community include: Blood Tests, Bone Issues, Brain Issues, Complications, Dental Issues, Eye Disorders, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal Issues, Heart Issues, Infertility, Kidney Issues, Liver Issues, Living with Chemo, Long-term Effects, Lung Issues, Lymphedema, Memory Problems, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy, Nutrition, Pain, Research, Skin Issues, Thyroid Issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Thrush + Preventative Chemo

I am very lucky, stage 1B lung cancer removed, having four treatments of chemo, however, the thrush I am having is unbearable. I hope not to sound unresonable, but I can take the pain and sickness over the uncomfortableness of this situation, have taken most of the nizoral tablets in two days it is not alleviating the issues.  Anyone have any helpful issues?