Chemotherapy Community
father ill, have question about hi pulse/low blood pressure
About This Community:

Welcome to the Chemotherapy Community: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for chemotherapy patients ~ PAST or PRESENT. It is also for family, friends and loved ones of chemotherapy patients. Topics in this community include: Blood Tests, Bone Issues, Brain Issues, Complications, Dental Issues, Eye Disorders, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal Issues, Heart Issues, Infertility, Kidney Issues, Liver Issues, Living with Chemo, Long-term Effects, Lung Issues, Lymphedema, Memory Problems, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy, Nutrition, Pain, Research, Skin Issues, Thyroid Issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

father ill, have question about hi pulse/low blood pressure

My father has prostate cancer and is doing chemo. This morning, my mother was trying to get him up to take him to see his dr. He could get moving to go. My mother called for an ambulance to come and get him and take him to the hospital. He was dehydrated and they gave him fluids. His pulse is now too high and his blood pressure is too low. Could all this be from his chemo treatments?