Chemotherapy Community
pregnancy after chemotherapy HELP!!
About This Community:

Welcome to the Chemotherapy Community: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for chemotherapy patients ~ PAST or PRESENT. It is also for family, friends and loved ones of chemotherapy patients. Topics in this community include: Blood Tests, Bone Issues, Brain Issues, Complications, Dental Issues, Eye Disorders, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal Issues, Heart Issues, Infertility, Kidney Issues, Liver Issues, Living with Chemo, Long-term Effects, Lung Issues, Lymphedema, Memory Problems, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy, Nutrition, Pain, Research, Skin Issues, Thyroid Issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pregnancy after chemotherapy HELP!!

I had a molar pregnancy when I was 15. I had 2 d and cs to see if it would cure me from the complete molar pregnancy but that didn't work the placenta grew back. So I had to take 9 months of chemo which made all my hair fall out. It has been four years and now I want to start a family.  Has anybody had a complete mole that was treated with chemo and was able to concieve (conceive) after the healing process?
Chemotherapy doesn't cures the patient completely. I have undergone with this treatment for cancer. But it didn't works well. Try for another treatment.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chemotherapy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...