Chemotherapy Expert Forum
Deep pain in calf
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Deep pain in calf

I have had a scan done to determine the deep pain in my right calf. Nothing showed up and I was told to just take a double dose of Ibuprofen when it kept me awake at night. This was my Primary Doctor, not my Oncologists. I visit my Oncologist once a year. When I had my breast cancer, I had a regimen of adriamycin followed by 28 days of radiation and then a regimen of Taxol. Could this be a complication of either of these? The pain started about two and a half months ago. It has steadily increased to the point that it hurts to walk on that leg. I would be glad to make all of my medical records available. I rarely have any medical problems. I took Fosamax for eight years, but at present, take no medications. This pain is in my leg, not my head. Do you have any ideas as to where to look next.  
                                                                            Thanking you in advance, B. R.