Chemotherapy Expert Forum
naseau

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

naseau

I have had one treatment of chemo and I had tried 3 different naseua medicines and nothing is helping, what else can I do to feel better. Haven't ate in 3 days.  Please help

Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting is a distressing side effect. It may be particularly bothersome in some patients and with certain chemotherapy regimens. Which drugs were you given?Some nausea is perhaps inevitable, and you need to learn to tolerate this. As long as you are not vomiting, and are able to eat at least bland food, you should be fine. The nausea should pass of in a couple of days.

There are many effective drugs available. The next time, you should talk to your oncologist about aprepitant and other newer drugs.

All the best, and God Bless!