Chemotherapy Expert Forum
which hospital is best in delhi for chemotherapy for case discussed ??

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

my cousin brother is diagnosed with T cell rich Diffuse large B cell lymphoma stage IV...
Where should we go for the treatment -- rajiv gandhi cancer or sir ganga ram hospital for treatment ...plz help asap....
Avatar dr f tn

Facilities for treatment of lymphomas is available in many hospitals in Delhi including AIIMS, Max, Apollo, Fortis, Artemis, Batra etc. The important things to consider are the treatment that is being offered, availability of facilities for specialized care of cancer patients, availability of comprehensive cancer care facilities including stem cell transplantation, radiation therapy, intensive care etc. For these reasons, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute may be a better option.
All the best!
Avatar n tn
Dear Madam,

Can you please let me know the economic and good hospital in Delhi for chemotherapy for colon cancer ( I think I have spelt correct). My nephew had a tumor in large intestine which has been removed now he requires chemo. Pl suggest a cost effective but at the same time a good place.
Avatar dr f tn

In private hospitals you will have to pay for the chemotherapy drugs plus the admission charges, doctors fees and additional charges for administration and investigations. If you go to AIIMS, Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, Dept of Medical Oncology, you need to pay only for the drugs and necessary investigations plus bed charges if the patient needs admission. Chemotherapy can be given in the day care also.
All the best
A related discussion, oral cancer was started.