Chiari Malformation Community
Friday's Fribble ~~~~

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

Friday's Fribble ~~~~

Fribble-    noun

a person who wastes time
any trifling act or thought
intransitive verb fribbled frib′·bled, fribbling frib′·bling

to waste time; trifle
I guess that explains it......let's keep chiari and all medical stuff out of this one!!

No fibbles today?

Well I am going to watch my fav shows on create and crochet, I have projects to get finished and new ones to start, b4 u know it the holidays will be here and I will need gifts.
Selma, my sister-n-law had decided to do hand made gifts for christmas this year, so I am on the hunt for the perfect gifts. I have my brother figured out, just need to exacute...as it will be the one that requires the most time.  My S-N-L loves scarfs.  Is crochet something that is easily learned?  I plan to get by a Michaels or JoAnns soon to see what I can find.  I would love to learn to knit, but figured starting with crocheting first.  Maybe even a small throw she can use while doing her charcols??

My DD have me hooked on "Pretty Little Liars" ( I love the suspense, but could do w/o all the teen drama) and I will be watching and stitching today while I watch the rain outside today!

Crochet is very easy, last summer I taught my girl friends DD and she went off and designed her own hats....u can get step by step instructions on Utube....I have an infinity scarf I made following utube instructions posted in pics  on my profile page, I make gifts every yr.....

The kind u can eat, wear or use to decorate...lol....

I have not been able to get into knitting, I did it, but do prefer crochet....I also love to sew, but my machine is in need of repair so until that is done I will be crocheting or painting....
I have a bit of homework that needs to be done! (A bit is a HUGE understatement! hahah) I woke up early and did more than half! In effort to avoid the rest, I have clean clothes, clean toilets and a clean sink! I think I may be hungry! :)

Well sounds like u have ur priorities in order....do eat something : )

Hi all what going on with u all this week or weekend?

HEY !!! no one wants to chat about nothing in particular?......
homecoming and fall festival tonight at girls HS. Trying to find the gumpf to care enough to take a shower, fix this ridiculous hair, and actually go out and socialize...I have turned into such a home body!  It sounds like fun, but the noise and lights...guess I'll give it a try!  Thanks for the info Selma, somehow I forgot to get back to see your comments.  Hoping to have DH home this weekend, he has worked 2 weeks straight and could use a weekend off!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Heading out to a b-day potluck for a friend this weekend. It will be my first big outing since my surgery (6 weeks post-op now). Not sure I'm up to it, but I'm going to give it a go! What on earth will I have to talk about?? All I think/or talk about for the past couple of months is my head...

No worries Jiggle let me know if u give it a try....lol...and enjoy ur self and when u start to feel it leave.....u have the right to go home early so u do not feel like crap the next few days.

czpdx- Ask what all ur friends doing, it is so hard for us to stay connected to friends, so try not to focus on u and ur surgery, nut what u have missed in ur friends lives and hopefully u will stay connected and again if u feel the need, excuse urself early, no harm no foul to help u feel ok the next day : )

Have fun : )

Hey all what are u doing for fun this week and or weekend....

Ne going to a Chiari Awareness Walk?

I think Im mostly "fribblous", but am most focused on Friday when I water plants & do laundry.  Its the only order to my life!

Laundry....what? U should not be doing that lifting....goodness...that is bending , pulling and lifting...are u really up to all that?

I do dishes everyday instead of using the dishwasher.....and I dust furniture, and I do my projects....and of course pop on here,...lol...

But this is to talk about what ever, fun things u may be doing to spend ur time....
Maybe i'll make my cat tower taller.

Oh u made ur cat tower?...mayb a business u could do from home....??
Yes, lol.  That was last week's fribble.
I probably could sell new empty boxes as kits, but it really dint take any particular planning or skill--just cat knowlege.  It has doors, windows--& holes to poke their paws through.  I wear an oven mitt for that.

And yet, 1 cat just had to go behind the washing machine today and get stuck for awhile!  Just like kids who tire of an old toy, or who wont play by themselves.

My DD's lab will be here Monday, & she will at first be excited to see me & my dog's new toys, then the rest of the time will stare longingly at the woods & whine.  she Loves to roll in deer poop!

Ewww that is not nice....do u find antlers in the woods? if so collect them as the Pet shops charge a fortune for them...and dogs love them...they do not splinter like bones, but have the marrow....My DD got some for her puppy when up in Maine very inexpensive up there...so if u know hunters that see these along the trails pick them up...another way to make $$.....ot save some for ur DD's dog.

Hi all what is up for ur weekend?

Ne one have a project they r working on?

I hope u all have some ideas to share for home made gifts.....
Im looking forward to Monday's rant.  I have a cold, maybe infection, AND poison ivy; because Chiari by itself is so easy.   It feels like many steps backwards.  Sigh...

Good day for movies & practicing crocheting.  Tgif
I cant remember if I mentioned this before, but Ive been watching a very enjoyable British mystery series called "Rosemary & Thyme".  It's about 2 female professional gardeners-- it's filmed outside, real gardens in England are restored, and they've even traveled to Italy & Spain.

I love that British shows have *normal* looking women in them, not gorgeous, young, & anorexic!
This Friday I'm going to our exciting and #1 football team in the state of Mi. GO BIG RED!!!.  I have my earplugs, sunglasses and ear muffs.  I don't care if people think I look freaking, because this works for me to be able to go.  I'm excited to go.  I went last Fri and it was the 1st time in 3 yrs.  I missed going and cheering.  I do have to try to calm myself down because sometimes my body feels like it is on the field with the team LOL.....Enjoy your weekend everyone.  Oh, also finishing up a project for a special friend on here who is having a granddaughter in Nov.   Almost done with her DD blanket and getting excited to get it sent out.  Happy Fri everyone.
Linda :)
I love british humor! Where can I find this show? Please dont say cable...I dont have it :/    I would love to check this  out!
Jiggle93
I dont have cable either (best money I ever saved!).  Im watching it streaming from netflix.
This is a mystery series, although there are humorous moments.  It's definitely not dark.  

(the Brits apparently claim to have invented mysteries, but I also read that Poe pre-dates them.  Im too lazy to seek the truth--at least for the moment, lol).

Spain looks so beautiful!
Yay for netflix!!!  I know what I'm doing this weekend !

Looks like I am going to see my nephew play a college football game...they won the last game against Princeton and this is against Army.....so looking forward to it.

And so happy it is a day game as it will not get cold....lol...

Hi all I got some of my supplies for some of my projects....more wool for felting as well as a few more felting needles and some new paint brushes......

What r u all working on?
Im not going to do this, but I saw some cute, easy ideas for Christmas.  1 was decorating a mantle with a plaid blanket or scarves, w/mittens hanging instead if stockings.

I ordered a hemp/cotton hat for my NS--he allows his head to get sunburned when he mows--and I'm going to put a purple ribbon on it.
Supposedly hemp blocks more of the sun's rays than cotton.
Viva, thats good to know! My DH shaves his head as he cant be bothered with the upkeep of keeping his hair...anyways, his is forever forgetting his sunscreen while out and about doing odds and ends. I'll have to look for one of these!

I had no idea that hemp was better then cotton for blocking the sun's rays...may I ask where u got that info?

I am intrigued  to say the least as I am a hat wearer in the summer...I need a brim while in the bright sun other wise I squint and that promotes HA's...always have been like that.,...so I still do it , plus my NS said not to allow the sun to burn the scar as I had my surgery in the end of May so I wore hats to cover up....not sure tho if the hemp would be itchy?
The claim is repeated frequently, apparently due to the long fibers.  This site rates the UPf of their clothing.
http://www.greenyour.com/body/personal-care/sun-care/tips/choose-eco-friendly-sun-protective-clothing

As a keen gardener, i think hemp is about the most useful plant on the planet.  Growing it would certainly help the tobacco farmers, & any other struggling farmers.  The U.S. imports more than any other country.
It used to not only be legal, but its growth encouraged during WWII.  (There's a govt film called "hemp for victory").
Note that Im referring to industrial hemp, not wacky weed.
Does anyone do beading?  Is it difficult and/or expensive?
I think Id like to wear a purple beaded bracelet (or necklace?) on surgery days.

I knew u meant the other hemp....lol...

I have done some beading....I have to set it aside on days where my eyes r blurry but I like it....I  actually have a beaded purple ribbon in the midway stage.....

The bracelets r easy to make using the elastic thread....as for cost it all depends on  what beads u like....u can make paper beads that look like they r made from clay ....

Will you put the ribbon on a pin then?  Make sure you post the photo.

I have trouble seeing too (am legally blind in one eye due to detached retina--another puzzle piece for my NS), so maybe elastic is the way to go.  I like easy, quick results-- although 1 cross stitch I made took 3 years.

It's either beads or buy a whole new purple wardrobe.  :)

Anyone have any other purply suggestions?

I have gemstones strung, representing the chakras--I figure that way, I have everyone covered, no matter the ailments.

Yes I plan on putting it on a pin....the only issue I am having is the wire I am using breaks easily and it can get frustrating at times...I  am sure I will figure it out tho....lol...

Cross stitch is way too much for me, but the beads r easier,...a lot easier...lol...

I like the Chakra idea....well u can inter twine more then one strand of elastic....I will see if I can get a pic of the red, white and blue one I made a few yrs ago......I need batteries for my camera...I keep asking...sigh...

I have a loom to do beading too...it is pretty cool how to do that.....

U make the design on paper and then have to block it out almost like doing a quilt.

Hi all ne one finish a project or start a new one?

I am looking for zippers as we discussed earlier for the barefoot Chiari sandals I am making! :) I have lots of shades of purple beads, and I will be making necklaces and earrings and maybe some key-chains!! I am also working on the embroidery designs that we talked about! I found a purple butterfly I may add to one of the jewelry items along with the little zippers if I can find some! I will post pics when I find the zippers! :) I have a lot of different projects going because I have to be able to swap out due to my symptoms! :) Gotta have my breaks! Lol!

I also was looking for zippers...I know it is cheaper to buy it by the yard or bolt...and add the pull....and stitch the stops in....but this would be good for what u want as well.....http://www.supremezipper.com/Specials.htm

that is one such site, problem is finding purple....lol...

Hey guess what !! I got  a loaner sewing machine today....yea....so I will be able to get back to my projects : )
I can't wait to get back to fribbling.  In the meantime, I have to be content with just feeling creative, which is a gift in itself.
Today I went to Sephora to get some makeup for horrible dark circles under my eyes! I'm too young for this! The makeup artist there was asking why I had them and how come I didn't sleep so well. When I told her about Chiari, she got teary eyed and said how in awe of me she was. She proceeded to try all kinds of makeups and colors on me to find a new look for me! I spent more than I wanted to, but I left feeling like a million bucks!!! Both her and I had a lovely time fribbling! :)

U didn't just fribble, u made another person aware of Chiari who will most likely share it with others  : )'

U had a great day indeed.....u did not fribble at all...
good for you!
Im actually not coloring my hair, am curious to see how I'll look au naturel.  So far, I look a lot like my mother.  (& a lot older, oh well).  If I dont like it, I can always color it again.  

Ive also been considering some dermabrasion and/or chemical peels.  I get specials for them all the time.  I dont know; if it hurts I wont be interested.
I dyed my hair purple !!!
what a great day you had RheaAnn! I'm it makes you feel better about your looks...sometimes just feeling better about the way I look can change my entire day!

Viva, I too see my mum in the mirror these days...but I rest assured by my grandma that is normal. She said she wakes and greats her mom everymorning while brushing her teeth. My mom and aunt never colored their hair, but I try to keep up with it. I have actually been thinking lately about how long I'll keep it up, and what age I should just throw in the towel.

I saw a purse on pinterest the other day that was made completely of zippers. they used red, green, black, and white. But I thought how adorable it was and thought it could be done in purples, black and white...for chiari and eds.  I thought it would be a great fundraiser...but thats as far as it went, just me thinking up great uses for it...someday maybe I'll get my act together and be productive!

Had a quick lunch with my chiari friend today. Wished we had more time together, but she is helping another chiari friend with her dr appointments.  So happy its Friday!!!!

U have to put up a pic...I thought about chalking some purple in mine.....not sure how it would look on darker hair....lol...

I just put a webcam picture. My hair are black so we had to bleach them first. So that's how it look under my livingroom light.
i suppose i should greet my mother every day too; i havent seen her in a long time.

i was thinking of painting a pumpkin purple.  there's a health center here that always has a big display of pink pumpkins every October.

Well cross ur fingers so I get my grand puppy,,,,ugh, I may not now,....I hate the fact that someone is getting btwn me and my grand puppy time : P
Who's getting between you and your grand puppy time!!! I'll open up a can of whoop butt on them!! (I can't use the other word Lol!) No one should come between a grandma and her grand puppy! That's just WRONG!!!! Want me to come straighten it out! :) Lol!
I want to FRIBBLE!!!!! Lol! I have too many mommy things to do before I can! I get to go take pictures at Little man's Halloween party at school today! For me that's fun! I love it! He dressed up as a Montgomery Biscuits Baseball player! He's so darn CUTE! I 'll post pics later! :) I gotta go do the mommy thing! Lol! Horse's and kitty's are fed and happy now I gotta go run a paper to the school...then I am going to fribble! I'm not sure how...hmmm...never done it before...may just work on my chiari stuff I'm making does that count? Since it's fun for me? I guess I'm fribbling now because I'm wasting time, and procrastinating also because I really don't want to ride into town...I can go get my eyebrows done!!! Maybe.....I'll go away now! :) Lol! Just spending some time fribiling! Lol!
wish I had time and energy to fribble today! Just got a job (seasonal help) so today I need to get the house back in shape!  
Tonight we are trying something new. Our church has been working on a new series about marriage. Tonight is "date night". We arrive, drop off the younger kids, and are handed a packet. I guess the packet is suppose to include instrutions on what we are suppose to do during the date??  Which I think could be interesting as to make us think outside of the box...especially in the conversation...try as we might, we always get back around to talking about the kids, or jobs, or family, even chiari!  HMMM....a "deep" date.....maybe I should forget the house and take a nap!
Selma- I hope you get the g-pup this weekend, she would be perfect for perking up the weekend!
M-Brat, I cant wait to see the pics! It sounds adorable...did you make the costume?

I wish I knew...so jerk in NYC sending threatening letters to the Home Depot....on the 18th one of the stores was closed due to the bomb threat, it is one of my SIL's stores...so bcuz of Halloween they feel the threats may increase so they want to double up on security,...guess who is in charge of security at 5 stores...yup my SIL...so they may not be able to come home this weekend ,...ugh

I will look at the pic....somehow I missed ur post on that....see that is a lot of work to bleach the hair first....not sure I want to go thru all that....lol...

Congrats on the seasonal job....can I guess, is it retail?

Hope u enjoy and  r able to turn it into a perm position....
I drove past a house today that had a row of "ducks"--made out of squash.

Viv that sounds so cute did u get a pic?
No, we used his baseball pants from this past baseball season that are almost to short! Lol! And the Jersey is a real on the my DH and I bought him when we took him to a game when we got him 3 foul balls!!! We had a BLAST that night! I go and have to take pain meds before and pay for it for a week or more after but it's AWESOME!! So, we used his official biscuits gear he's gotten everytime we've gone and his baseball stuff and combined them to make the outfit! It turned out GREAT!
here are geese, but Im pretty sure what I saw were white ducks.

http://crafts.kaboose.com/squash-goose.html

thanks viv...it's a really cute idea... : )

Hi all what's up this week....just found out the East Coast may be getting hit with another NorEaster....yikes....we do not need this so soon after Sandy....ugh....

Not sure when it is supposed to hit, but I hope they have time to get everyone into warm shelter b4 hand.....
wow Selma! A noreaster is NOT a good thing right now. so many people already without power and low temps. with a noreaster that will only create more crisiss.  watching it all on the west coast just looks like nothing is being done fast enough for the residents on the east coast. too much devistation, makes my heart ache.

no fribbling for me, tomorrow we take our first born to college tour/nursing day. its going to be a long and busy day, been struggling this week so we'll see how all of it goes down tomorrow...excited for DD though....and having that little mommy freak out of "she was so little just yesterday" moment! They do grow so fast!

keep us posted on the weather Selma!

I know, this is not the right time for Mother Nature to hit us again....but, if so O am sure we will make do, I am more concerned for those along the coast....

Aww...the college yrs went sooooooooo fast for me....my DD went to a 4 yr college out of town and then went to Grad school out of state...and she is still there..NYU....she stayed as she was hired to work as a teacher to NYC public schools.... I still look at her and it is weird I can see my little girl and in a blink I see the woman she became....

Enjoy all these moments ...I know I did : )

I will keep u posted on the weather...hoping it is a mistake on the weather mens side...lol...
I'm looking at catalogs; it's kind of a meditation (except for the "ooh, I'd love that $600 Scottish cashmere cape!").

I'm liking the repurposed, upcycled, raggedy, un-matchy matchy items--but waaay too $$$$.  Hippie gone upscale!

Love to know how I get on these lists, not having bought any luxury items since.... um, never.

LOL...I love up cycling....and right now am up cycling a old dog bed for Lucy to use when she gets here....hope I get it done in time....lol....
Lucy doesn't get the bed?!!

I've been slowly collecting & tearing apart silk to make into new fabric for...."something".

I want to buy some vintage saris, before they're all ripped apart & made into bracelets or handbags.   Apparently, they dont't even make them anymore.  Instead of the traditional 5 yd, they're already sewn.  
Maybe just swags for now?

No, she is still being house trained....lol...and she has a very expensive memory foam bed....so she has a better bed then I do....lol...

Oh r u  felting it?

Take pics.....
The silk?  It's about 1/3 new, 1/3 my old clothes, & 1/3 thrift store clothes.  I thought that I'dmake a small crazy quilt.

I tried felting old wool sweaters last yr, but I couldnt get them as shrunken as I wanted.  Maybe will try again this winter.  I wanted to make hats.  At one point, I had sweaters over throw pillows.  I wish I had saved them, when I was tired of that look, as I just saw upcycled sweaters made into skirts.  You cant even find that nice angora wool anymore!

I know I'm better, in the sense that I feel creative again, but still dont have the wherewithal to accomplish much.  One can hope!

Well there r other forms of felting, like the santa's and penquins I made with roving.....I am hoping to make more things this yr with felting....u can do it with silk as well.....

Yeah I did notice that wasn't sure if it was the sign of fashion or something else .....I have a few old wool sweaters that were shrunk by my DH,,,ugh,.,,so I will see if I can felt them,....

I do a little of this and a little of that...I tried to get the dog bed done and had issues with the sewing machine,,,it is always something....hopefully tomorrow it will be better : )

Hi all what r u all working on this week?....I made 2 loaves of banana bread yesterday (thursaday),...lol...really still today as I post this early for those in diff time zones....but , for the most part yesterday....

Nehow...I have some new crochet stitch I was trying today too, it was kinda cool as it looks like it is knitted....very easy stitch too....I want to see if I can incorporate it into the throw I am doing,.....
Before I start my day (sigh...), I'm watching my cats investigate a brand new box & the paper inside.  How exciting for them!
(box contained new reaching tool; anything to make life easier).
Yum! B bread sounds good with a cup of tea this morning!  I saw a throw that was circles stitched together that looked like the peppermint candies - very cute, but way out of skill level!  
Rain and a cool down have hit my area, which makes me want to spend the day watching flicks under a throw sipping on tea.....but, instead I will be off working my first 8 hour shift! Hope my body can handle being on my feet all day! Still recovering from the funtirure I had to carry and disassemble for a customer on Tuesday, another one coming in today for a drafting desk...hope he brings his own muscles! LOL!
Happy Friday everyone, have a great day Fribbling! :)
Viv, I had one of those- called a gopher I think! A friend got it for me during my last pregnancy when I had a hernia and couldnt bend down to pick up after the other 3 anymore....I wonder where that thing is, could use it now for sure!  Kitties and boxes are like small children with boxes, hours of adult entertainment!  Have fun watching!

What r u doing carrying furniture....???? yikes girl u should not be doing that....ouch.
The B bread was very good, moist....and tea is very good with it too : )

@ Viv....well I could use a grabber too...lol...at times I have a heck of a time getting things ...my DH does not think and places all my stuff either at the top of something or down at the very bottom....I can't get thru his head, bending is just as bad as trying to reach over my head...ugh...men....
Glad ur kitties r enjoying the box...love watching animals play : )
I know, I know!  Trust me, it wasnt my plan, but since I didnt tell them about my medical issues I figured I couldnt refuse to help. I was afraid that if I told them I would have been passed over for the job...and we really need the $$ right now.
I survived yesterday, resting today...havent even showered or changed out of my jammies :)    

But that is not good for u, I hope there is a position with the company u can apply for so u do not have to lift like that .....

Rest up ((hugs))

Hi All what r u all working on this week...is ur Christmas shopping done, started...considered?....I did get my cards done....I like to have them done b4 Thanksgiving..something I started when I worked retail.....
oh boy Selma! Reading all you have gotten done makes me feel like last minute lucy! havent even done my T-Day shopping...hope to get that done this weekend.
Spending my day getting all the last minute house work done, 2 brother-in-laws arriving for a visit...married for 19 years this week, and I have never met them....very nervous!
I did break down and let my boss know about all my health issues...he had me scheduled for 37 hours! I asked if he could cut it back to 30 ( I applied with a request for 20-25). At first he thought I was joking when I explained. but then he went right to work asking if shorter shifts were better, and rearranging everyone else to fit me into better shifts. he will probably get in trouble my the district manager, and that made me feel bad. But he said that he is completley willing to take some heat for it if he can keep me there working and healthy!  I had a mystry shopper results that had just come in...I rocked the score, so he is willing to work with me! Woo Hoo!

Well I didn't get that much done ...just my cards....lol... and a few items so I can bake....but I know what I want to do, now it is a matter of doing it :)

Happy Anniversary !! I remember my 19 yr one I thought how did I manage to live with this guy as long as I did my parents...lol...I was 19 when I got married. WOW...u never met them once..what about the wedding?...

I am so happy ur Boss is willing to work with u...and who knows mayb there is a position there u can do that is not so demanding....try to get help lifting furniture !!!....

Enjoy meeting the family : )

I 'm looking at catalogs, sitting in the sun but chilly air.
So many things to want!  how ironic that it takes my mind off the ONE thing I want.

Which  is........????

lol...u know I have always felt we need to have something we may never get, otherwise we no longer have something to strive for, or dream about....I am talking things...not health...and I have some BIG dreams I know I will never get...but it is soooooooo nice when I go to sleep to visit : )
I would love to spend some time in Italy.  My mother was from Florence, & I still have aunts & cousins there.
You never know....
Life would be hard there, disabled.

Hey u never know...I got to Venice....so u just may....there are people that live there with this condition and I am sure u would adapt if that is where u want to be....remember we r strong ...we can do nething : )
I've been to Florence several times -- Venice once -- and just last yr I went on my first tour there (or anywhere) ever.  I didnt even tell my family.  It was very difficult having to be ready on time, the winding roads, the air pollution, no chance to rest, eating so late, not sleeping well.  But of course it was also wonderful.  OMG, just the food!

It probably contributed to my decline though, which occurred  couple weeks later.  But then I finally got an accurate Dx!

I want to go here  :-)
http://www.thefuckitlife.com/

I went to Guatemala a month b4 I was given my DX...I got a weird numbing sensation in my left leg during the flight and had it the whole time I was there....

I was all over Europe..as my DD was dancing in a Tansomer I believe it was called summer dance festival.

Y pay them for their therapy...just go where u want and say what u need to release ur stress....

Hi all.....what projects r u working on this week...dec the halls? shopping? or making gifts?

I am slowly getting my cushion project done, so much problems with the sewing machine with the needle falling out,...what a trip....lol...

and I hope to glitter the names onto the stockings I made last yr.....
.........I hit the city and I lost my band, I watched the needle
take another man, Gone, gone, the damage done..........

I guess you could call this "Fribbleing" or is that drooling....or it could be  doodling.......can you doodie on line?
I received my order of white chef's aprons, & am going to the store today to buy fabric for pockets, trim, maybe even ruffles.

I just wish my body could keep up with my ambition.
expensive aprons, but good for ideas:
http://www.flirtyaprons.com/womens-aprons/

@ Ray...LMAO...u r funny I think u can call it both,....haha....glad to hear from u....BTW I got another e-mail today...ugh,....

@Viv...I did aprons a few yrs back, but I painted on them....my mom and my MIL still wear them....lol...but I like the adding of ruffles and pockets...sounds cute...I saw a Create Sewing show where the pocket was a large spoon....very cute.
NZ driving school for dogs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20614593

OMG too funny...I love this, would love to teach Lucy...haha...

Hey I finished my never ending project, the cushion is done...yea !! I posted a few pics.
dog & baby talking

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5EukfdEn6Ao&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5EukfdEn6Ao