Chiari Malformation Community
CINE question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

CINE question

I'm going tomorrow for my Cine and Cervical MRIs.  After you guys suggested I get them with and without contrast, I called the doctor to have the orders changed.  Anyway, the lady at the doc told me that they don't do the Cine MRIs with contrast.  Is that accurate?  I didn't think about it until now, but they should be able to do it with and without contrast because it's just an MRI with vitals more or less, right?  I feel like I'm going to be screwed out of a good MRI.
Hi...not all medical personal know alot about CINE MRI's, but yes, they r done w/wo contrast. I had mine done with and without...and they place a clip on ur finger to record ur heart beats...ect.....

I am sure it will be re done when u get to a chiari dr......but without contrast, they will still be able to see if there is a blockage.

Try and relax...I know it isn't easy......there r just too many NS and their staff that do not understand what and how to tend to us chiarians.

"selma"
zomblvr uploaded new photos
May 22
zomblvr joined this community
Welcome them!
May 22
Ball123 commented on The more intense you ...
May 22