Chiari Malformation Community
Chiari Doctors in Massachusetts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

Chiari Doctors in Massachusetts

Hi.  I just recently got diagnosed with Chiari Type 1 after years of doctor appointments and no help at all for all my symptoms.  Does anyone know of any good Chiari specialists in Massachusetts?  Thank you very much.
Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum.

I do not have first hand knowledge of a chiari specialist up there, but we did have a member that did mention someone.
I will check our list of chiari specialists we have compiled to see if one is on from there,I do advise u to research ne dr u plan on seeing....our list is made of drs that members here have been to and liked and is not a complete list of chiari drs.

I hope u find this forum informative and supportive : )

"selma"
I have only found names of Chiari specialist in Mass that were for children.  I have not found one for adults yet.  If I find any listed or hear of any I will be sure to get it up.  I keep checking the sights I have with list of Dr's in case any get added.  
  i went to doctor curry at mass general.  i  researched before i went to him. he does his surgery and thats it. ive been back to see him and he doesnt have any answers  and says the symptoms are not suppose to be. he recomended botox which i already had with no relief.  i am going to try the doctor listed on here. i will let you know